win money playing poker online,centurion megaways demo,horse betting sites,MS 1480 HACCP
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system is a scientific, rational and systemic approach to hazards. The method aids the identification, assessment and control of hazards to ensure that food is safe for human consumption. It applies to all food businesses in any sector involved in:
- food preparation
- food processing
- food manufacturing
- food packaging and storing
- food transporting and distribution
- handling, supplying or offering food for sale
Under the certification scheme, food companies are required to follow the MS 1480 “Food Safety According to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System.” The implementation of the HACCP system significantly helps ensure that food products are safe for human consumption.
The standard is according to the widely accepted international standards and guidelines published by the Codex Alimentarius Commission. For the implementation of the HACCP system, food businesses are required to establish prerequisite programmes. A recommended guideline is the MS1514 “General Principles of Food Hygiene”.
- Controlling and reducing significant food hazards to assure the safety of the food supply.
- Facilitates and expedites the issuance of a Health Certificate.
- Reduce cost for exporting products, since organisations with Ministry of Health (MOH) HACCP certification are not required to send their products for testing before export.
- Increasing market entry by regulators and major buyers worldwide.
- Independent assessment of the organisation’s food safety system based on international standards.
- Competitive advantage over non-certified organisations.
- We are an internationally recognised conformity assessment body providing testing, inspection and certification services to both local and international customers.
- We offer the most credible and cost-effective third-party certification of HACCP systems.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA).
- We offer a combined HACCP/ISO 9001 certification scheme. The combined scheme allows for optimal utilisation of resources and expertise, including the use of standard auditors.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit