free quick hit slots,solar disc free slots,real roulette game online,ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
ISO 14001 is an international standard that specifies requirements for Environmental Management Systems (EMS). It is the most widely used standard for Environmental Management System in the world. The standard requires businesses to identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts resulting from their operations, products and services.
The standard assists organisations to manage ecological risks effectively and improve environmental performance. ISO 14001 applies to all organisation types, large or small, be it in the private or public sector. 33winbet QAS International offers Environmental Management System (EMS) certification based on the ISO 14001.
- Helps organisations to improve their environmental performance.
- Enhance brand image as an eco-friendly company.
- Provides assurance of company’s legal compliance.
- Facilitates access to the growing “green market”.
- Cost-saving through the efficient use of resources and proper waste management.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- We collaborate with the International Certification Network, IQNet and network with international certification organisations to have global market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- We offer the option of combined certification audits of two or more management systems (Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety) to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request of Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit