master slot online,carnival queen slot,free play sportsbook,free slots games to play now,free credit no deposit 2019 malaysia online casino,online casinos that play for real money,ISO 17679 Wellness Spa
The Wellness Spa Certification by 33winbet QAS International is based on ISO 17679 standard, which establishes the service requirements and operating processes of a wellness spa. It sets the benchmark for delivering a high service standard of quality wellness services, which effectively enhances the service provider’s brand credibility and increases customer confidence.
This certification scheme is suitable for all types and size of wellness spas, even those provided as an add-on service or facilities such as hotels, fitness centres and health clubs. it does not cover any aspect of accommodation of F&B services, nor does it apply to medical spas and thalassotheraphy centres.
- Boost customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with premium quality services, hygiene and safety of spa facilities provided.
- Cultivate business competence by implementing ISO-standard requirement.
- Elevate your brand reputation and credibility by complying with the international industry benchmark for wellness spa services and facilities.
- Gain more business opportunites by supporting the Visit Malaysia campaign.
- Fast-track recognition than spa-rating.
- We have accreditation by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) and the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- We collaborate with the International Certification Network, IQNet and network with international certification organisations to have global market access.
- Our highly experienced and professional auditors are competent in a wide range of sectors.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit