online poker you can play with friends,serengeti kings slot demo,big red free slots,free bonus slots win real money,welcome bonus betting sites,roulette online betting,ISO 41001 Facility Management (FM)
ISO 41001 establishes a benchmark for developing effective, strategic and operational facility management (FM) systems and practices. The standard applies to both FM within an organisation and external providers of FM services. Thus, the certification assists organisations seeking to outsource FM services.
FM service providers that conform with ISO 41001 assures organisations that their approach and processes are verified and recognised.
- Improve workforce productivity, safety and health.
- Improve communication of requirements and methodologies between public and private sector organisations.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reduce cost by optimising the system.
- Improve consistency of service.
- We have a large pool of experienced and professional auditors that are qualified internationally.
- The competency of our multi-disciplined auditors adds value and credibility to our certificates.
- We offer the option of combined certifications of more than one management system to minimise disruption to your organisation.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit