bet365 casino,SboBet Casino Review,aria sky,ISO/IEC 20000-1 IT Service Management (ITSM)
ISO/IEC 20000-1 defines the management requirements for a service provider to deliver quality services to its customers. The standard aims to support and improve information technology organisations.
It describes an integrated set of management approaches for effective information technology services delivery to internal and external customers. Indeed, it is a merging of the best practices stated in ISO 9001 and ITIL®.
- businesses that are tendering their services.
- companies that require consistent approaches by all service providers in their supply chain.
- service providers to benchmark their IT service management.
- an independent assessment of an organisation’s service.
- organisations that need to demonstrate their ability in providing services that meet customer requirements.
- organisations using the effective application of processes to monitor and enhance service quality.
- Assist organisations to meet customer requirements consistently.
- Assist companies to meet regulatory requirements and achieve continual improvement of its processes.
- Higher productivity, defect reductions and efficient delivery of service to customers.
- Enhances the acceptance of services in domestic and international markets.
- Greater customer satisfaction.
- Reduces multiple audits by customers.
- Enhances a brand’s image and reputation.
- 33winbet QAS International is a Registered Certification Body with the APM Group, the organisation which manages the ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification scheme.
- With highly experienced auditors from a wide range of sectors, we can provide organisations with value-added auditing and certification services.
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Stage 1 Audit
- Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation & Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit