bet365 live blackjack,safest online sports betting sites,vape empire malaysia,Personnel Competency Assessment For Welder Certification Scheme
Personnel Competency Assessment for Welder certification in steel fabrication industries is following ISO 9606-1 and accredited against ISO 17024 standards. Welder certification or qualification is tested to determine a welder’s skill and ability to deposit sound weld metal. The test includes specific welding process, type of metal, thickness, joint design and position.
- Test and demonstrate an individual’s skill to make production welds that are free from defects when welding following Qualified/Approved Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS).
- Assurance that the welder meets the quality requirements of the Qualified/Approved WPS.
- Test weld carried out on the same material and conditions as real production welds.
- We are an Inspecting Authority appointed by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) to provide Welder Qualification Test (WQT).
- 33winbet QAS International is a Malaysian Inspecting Authority under the Fourth Schedule of the Factories and Machinery Regulations 1970.
- We are accredited by the Department Of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) under the Malaysia Inspection Bodies Accreditation Scheme (MIBAS) based on the requirements of MS ISO/IEC 17020.
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Verify/Review – Qualification of Welding Procedures/Welders
- Witness/Verify/Review – Finished Test Weld
- Review and Verify the Testing Report of Finished Test Weld
- Evaluation Panel
- Released Dispatch and Certificate of Professional Industrial Welder Qualification