free internet blackjack,best online casino iphone,fish online casino,Electrical & Electronics
Any electrical appliances and electronic devices in the market need testing to meet safety, performance and energy efficiency requirements. At 33winbet QAS International, our Electrical and Electronics section has advanced facilities and skilled personnel to conduct all related tests.
Additionally, we are the leading regional conformity assessment body. Thus, we are qualified to provide technical guidance on testing and standards related to electrical and electronic products.
- Products comply with the requirements of Product Safety, Performance and Energy Efficiency.
- Ensure that a broad spectrum of products complies with energy efficiency standards with different specifications (Standards, including but not limited to:
- product certification scheme requirements
- trade association
- industry specifications/ standards
- Malaysia Energy Commission regulatory requirements including MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance Standards)
- Malaysia or International standards.
- Accredited with ISO/IEC 17025 by the Department of Standards Malaysia (STANDARDS MALAYSIA) under the National Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (SAMM).
- Our test report carries both SAMM and ILAC MRA logo.
- Acceptance as the CB Testing Laboratory under the IECEE CB Scheme. This acceptance enables us to issue CB test reports and certificates which are accepted and recognised by participating in National Certification Bodies.
- Appointed by the Energy Commission (ST) as the conformity assessment body and test laboratory under the ASEAN EE MRA and APEC EE MRA.
- Enquiries by customer
- Issuance of quotation
- Submission of application and test items
- Product testing
- Issuance of test report
Our scope of services includes:
- Brochure - Electrical and Electronics
- Photovoltaic Module
- About Customer Service Electrical
- Brochure - Penang Branch
- Brochure - Johor Branch
- Brochure - Sabah Branch
- Brochure - Sarawak Branch
- Electrical & Electronics Testing winbet2u
- 33winbet LCA Seminar on Global Market Access (GMA) Testing capabilities & Technical